Complimentary Cyber Security Exchange Event
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
2:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Cyber Security – The Perfect Storm: A Capitol Hill Event
With Senators Carper (D-Del.) and
Capitol Visitor Center
East Capitol Street, NE
Washington, D.C., 20001
For more information on event details, please contact Connor Birkner at (703) 883-9000 ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expand Your Network
Is tech liberation a liability? How can FISMA evolve to better address cloud and mobile security? What's in store for tomorrow's Fed cyber pros? And, perhaps most importantly, how do we keep up with the ever-changing cyber landscape – and prevent threats from becoming breaches?
On Tuesday, June 26, attendees joined MeriTalk's Cyber Security Exchange (CSX) and Senators Carper (D-Del.) and Brown (R-Mass.) for Cyber Security – The Perfect Storm at the Capitol Visitor Center at 2:00 p.m.
Speaker faculty included:
- Senator Tom Carper (D-Del.)
- Senator Scott Brown (R-Mass.)
- John Bordwine, Chief Technology Officer, Symantec Corporation
- Gary Gagnon, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer, The Mitre Corporation
- William (Bill) Hickox, Chief Operating Officer, Delaware Department of Technology & Information
- David L. McClure, Associate Administrator, Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, General Services Administration
- Kurt Roemer, Chief Security Strategist, Citrix Systems
- John Streufert, Director, National Cyber Security Division, Department of Homeland Security
Questions? Contact Connor Birkner at email@example.com or 703-883-9000 ext. 118.
Click here to view the photos from The Perfect Storm event