- JWCC Key to Cutting Cloud ‘Sprawl’ at DoD The Department of Defense (DoD) sees limiting cloud service sprawl and increasing interoperability as top priorities in modernizing the agency’s technology enterprise, and the looming $9 billion Joint Warfighting Cloud Capability (JWCC) contracts as vital to that effort, a top Pentagon tech official said on March 21.
- ONCD: Cyber Strategy Implementation Plan Coming Soon
- Sens. Rosen, Blackburn Debut Cyber ‘Reserve’ Workforce Bills
- CISA Accepts 29 Recommendations From Advisory Panel
- Commerce Pushes Security ‘Guardrails’ for CHIPS Investments
- CBP Awards Accenture $380M IT Infrastructure Contract
- HaCC is Prioritizing People, Optionality, Ease of Adoption
- U.S. Digital Response Names GSA Vet Hillary Hartley CEO U.S. Digital Response, a San Francisco-based nonprofit that helps government organizations respond quickly to critical public needs by pairing them with pro-bono technologists, has named Hillary Hartley chief executive officer.
- CISA Advisory Committee Adds Inglis, Katko, Langevin
- U.S. Access Board Elects Fehribach, GSA’s Kale to top Posts
- Jeff Robinson Tapped To Be New Assistant Director at HHS
- FirstNet Names DISA Cyber Vet Joseph Wassel Executive Director
- CISA, NSA Issue Guidance on Identity and Access Management The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Security Agency (NSA) released new guidance on March 21 that offers system administrators best practices for identity and access management (IAM).
- Army Needs to be ‘Persistent’ With IVAS Headsets, Chief of Staff Says
- ONCD Official Offers Quantum Prep One-Two-Three
- GAO: Data Gaps Devil VA’s Health Care Infrastructure Plans
- DoE Official: Quantum Innovation ‘Moving Along’ at Department
Join MeriTalk for Cyber Central in Washington, D.C. on May 17 for an examination of the strategy, challenges, and opportunities it brings to public and private sector organizations. Government and industry IT leaders will explore cyber policy, zero trust, supply chain security, cloud security, information sharing, and more.
- State Dept. Sets Plans for $100M of Supply Chain, ICT Security Funding The State Department has unveiled details of its plans to use $100 million of funding provided under the 2022 CHIPS Act to improve semiconductor supply chain security and international information and communications technology security.
- Study: Pentagon Badly Lags Industry in Civilian Recruiting
- OPM: Fed Cyber Job Rotations Kick off in November
- DHS Must Bolster Innovation Efforts with Industry, Advisory Council Says
- CISA Expands Mobile App Vetting Service to Other Agencies