Can we design a more secure government? We’re already well on the way. Recent years brought monumental progress as agencies, and their partners worked tirelessly to design new security frameworks and overhaul existing ones. FedRAMP modernization, emerging zero trust strategies, executive orders, and agency roadmaps are among a host of deliberate steps to build resilience into our security DNA.
Cyber Central – Secure by Design was held in Washington, D.C. on October 27. Watch the event on-demand to see Federal government and industry leaders explore critical cybersecurity topics including cloud, hybrid workforce security, critical infrastructure, secure development, and more.
This event covered:
- Why securing your supply chain is critical to national security and how it begins with designing, engineering, and manufacturing products with cybersecurity best practices in mind
- How agencies can harness data, AI, and current Federal IT initiatives to design and maintain secure infrastructures and agency resiliency
- What essential steps organizations can take to build true security resiliency into their infrastructures
- The cybersecurity priorities shaping our government for the future
- CISA Rolls Out Voluntary Cyber Goals for Critical Infrastructure
- Walden Sets out Expectations for Cyber Director, Private Sector
- People Play Most Important Role in Cybersecurity, Industry Expert Says
- Cyber Central: Automation, Cloud Key to Secure Data
- Cyber Central: Panelists Chart Path to Cyber Resiliency
Supply chains have become a high value target for malicious cyber actors. By exploiting third-party vulnerabilities, cyber criminals are realizing more opportunities and more profits in their relentless attacks on U.S. critical infrastructure. Reducing these risks requires all organizations to look beyond their own systems and work together as a broader community to help drive the development of secure, trustworthy technology and services. Join keynote speaker Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), for an insightful discussion about why securing your supply chain is critical to national security and how it begins with designing, engineering, and manufacturing products with cybersecurity best practices in mind.
Resiliency is a buzzword – and mission-critical requirement. Security underpins it. Data informs it. AI speeds it. In this Cyber Chat, our experts will go beyond the buzzword to discuss tangible steps agencies can take to harness data, AI, and current Federal IT initiatives to design and maintain secure infrastructures – and agency resiliency.
Security resilience is a mission-critical capability. It requires government agencies to move from prevention to detection, response, and recovery. It also requires agencies to shift from organizational and technical silos to a highly connected, dynamic environment. This discussion will outline the essential steps for building true security resilience into your infrastructure.
Closing keynote speaker Kemba Walden, Principal Deputy Director, Office of the National Cyber Director, discusses how policy and innovation are coming together to support public and private sector entities in securing America’s digital ecosystem, and the cybersecurity priorities that will mitigate risk, increase resilience, and shape our government for the future.
Questions? Interested in getting involved? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org