- Pentagon Sends Classified 2023 Cyber Strategy to Congress The Department of Defense (DoD) this week sent Congress a classified version of its 2023 cybersecurity strategy, and said an unclassified summary of the strategy will be rolled out in the coming months.
- House Oversight Republicans Hammer Away on Telework Rates
- New Bipartisan Bill Eyes Evidence-Based Policy Group
- Lawmakers Urged to Boost Transparency in Supply Chains
- DoD Eyes Industry Help to Boost Polygraph Capabilities
- Watchdog Finds ‘Significant Deficiency’ in IRS Control Systems
- House Okays Bill to Cement Popular VA Tech Training Program
- President Biden Names FCC Nominees, Pushing for Democratic Majority President Biden on Monday announced his intention to nominate three key leaders to his administration to serve on the Federal Communication Commission (FCC), in a push for a Democratic majority at the agency.
- MeriTalk Q&A: Dell’s Kelsey Details Company’s New Global ZT Project
- DHA Taps Long Pham to Lead New Health Tech Innovation Office
- MeriTalk Salutes the 2023 Cyber Defenders at Cyber Smoke
- Biden to Nominate Monica Bertagnolli as New NIH Director
- Microsoft Offers Five Points for AI Regulation Microsoft Corp. this week offered up five key points for governments to consider as they approach whether and how to regulate artificial intelligence technologies going forward.
- GSA, SBA Launches new SBD Contracting Effort
- Officials Warn of AI Tech Impact on Cyber Resiliency
- SSA Officials Outline Efforts to Combat Identity Fraud
- OPM Releases New Retirement ‘Quick Guide’
Join us to discuss the road ahead, including how Federal leaders can pivot off the new strategy to drive innovation while implementing zero trust, educate and train the workforce – and secure the nation in the years to come.
- Cyber Agencies Release Warning on PRC State-Sponsored Cyber Activity The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), National Security Agency (NSA), and the FBI, along with international partners, released a joint cybersecurity advisory on Wednesday sharing technical details regarding malicious activity by a People’s Republic of China (PRC) state-sponsored cyber actor.
- VA to Increase In-Person Work Requirements This Fall
- DoD Plans to Leverage Emerging Tech for Managing Records
- DHS Announces New Bodycam Policy for Law Enforcement Officers
- Financial Sector Most Vulnerable to Quantum Attacks, Experts Say