Cloud computing, the internet of things, mobile solutions and other technologies are boons to government, but they enlarge the potential attack surface. The ability to successfully manage the identities of internal and external users – employees, constituents, contractors, partners, suppliers, et. al. – will be more critical than ever. As perimeter security becomes a less viable means of protecting the government networks, authenticating identity and authorizing access is emerging as the new front in the escalating war with cyber adversaries.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- How to assess the merits of a cloud-based identity management system
- How federal agencies are bolstering identity and access management
- Why user-access controls must be user-friendly
- Karen Wrege, Chief Information Officer, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, Department of State
- Ted Girard, Vice President of Public Sector, Okta
All fields are required.