The sharpest edges of Federal technology innovation and implementation will take center stage on November 9 in Washington, D.C., at the in-person Red Hat Government Symposium 2022 event produced in association with MeriTalk.
The full-day event at the Waldorf Astoria Washington D.C. – with the theme of Innovation Unleashed – features Federal agency and private sector experts talking about how the latest tech advancements translate into better mission success. The symposium opens at 8:00 a.m. with breakfast and concludes at 4:00 p.m. following a networking reception.
Symposium attendees can count on learning more about:
- How to deploy, manage, and scale IT at the edge;
- How to improve cyber resiliency;
- How to speed end-to-end application delivery;
- How to automate IT operations across infrastructure; and
- How to better leverage data science.
Here’s the lineup of expert speakers from the government side:
- Winston Beauchamp, Deputy CIO at the U.S. Air Force, who will talk about how the Defense Department is moving compute and storage functions to the edge to better support warfighters around the world;
- Sam Hultzman of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), who will discuss how to deploy cloud-as-a-service to both improve performance and advance agency tech modernization goals;
- Ken Bailey, section chief in the threat-hunting division at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), with the latest on how to improve cyber defenses;
- Jon Boyens, Deputy Chief of the Computer Security Division at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), who will break down the latest thinking in multi-layered cyber defense;
- Jesus Caban, Chief of Clinical and Research Informatics at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, explaining how the employment of data science is advancing the mission;
- Amanda Purnell, Director of Data and Analytics Innovation at the Department of Veterans Affairs, who will talk about how data science is improving agency outcomes;
- Commander Jonathan White, Platforms and Data Branch Chief at the U.S. Coast Guard, who will talk about IT automation initiatives; and
- John Seel, Department Head of the Weapons Control and Integration Department at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division, who will explain the latest developments in deploying artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies at the network edge.
Leading the programming and participating in the discussions will be high-level industry experts from Red Hat, Intel, Lockheed Martin, IBM, and more.
If you can invest a few hours with us at the Red Hat Government Symposium 2022 on November 9, we promise you a fast-paced learning environment and networking opportunities that will be well worth your attention.
We invite you to register today for this complimentary event on November 9. See you there!